Experience the beauty and grandeur that makes Spring Pilgrimage an event not to be missed! Mark your calendars for the 77th Annual Columbus Spring Pilgrimage on March 30-April 8, 2017.
Columbus Spring Pilgrimage has evolved from a tour of homes in its infancy to today’s delightfully diverse and deeply satisfying 10-day celebration of Southern history, architecture, culture, food and fun. We invite you to join us!
Named a Southeast Tourism Society Top 20 Event for March 2017, and widely recognized as one of the best and most authentic home tours in the South, this annual event embraces and celebrates all of the town’s history as it serves up a feast of irresistible cultural flavors. Tour Columbus’ antebellum mansions, homes that are impeccably maintained and as resplendent as ever. Many home tours feature recreated activities of the 1800s, complete with period costumes, which add excitement and authenticity to this historic event. It’s an experience visitors will long remember!
- Home and Garden Tours | March 30-April 8 – Historic homes and gardens on 10-day tour, along with carriage and double decker bus rides. Tickets will be available at Visit Columbus, 117 3rd St. S., 800.920.3533 or 662.329.1191
- Kickoff Party | March 30 – Enjoy a crawfish and shrimp boil with live music.
- Half Marathon / 5K Run | April 1 – Runners from around the world will take part in this 4th annual event.
- Catfish in the Alley | April 1 – Enjoy fresh fried catfish and live blues music in Columbus’ historic Catfish Alley.
- Artisan’s Alley | April 1 – Peruse handcrafted period articles and food items.
- Tales from the Crypt | March 31, April 3, 5 and 7 – This award-winning project explores the lives of noted personalities interred in historic Friendship Cemetery.
- Garden Party | April 8 – Stroll through Colonnade Garden with mint juleps and cheese straws.
For more information on Spring Pilgrimage, please call us at 800.920.3533 or 662.329.1191. We look forward to seeing you in Columbus on March 30-April 8!