IMPORTANT - COVID-19 SPRING PILGRIMAGE ANNOUNCEMENT

Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church (c. 1821)

Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church originated under a brush arbor by a few determined and devoted Christian slaves. In 1821, the land for the church was chartered. It has been determined, however, that the original church was demolished and re-erected at its present location in 1886. It was later remodeled in 1942.

Request or View a Visitor's Guide