We invite you to join us for the 80th Annual Columbus, Mississippi Spring Pilgrimage!
Take a trip back in time and enjoy unparalleled hospitality and rich heritage at this award-winning event that offers an experience like no other.
In addition to the more than 650 National Register properties and three National Register Historic Districts, the 2020 Pilgrimage embraces and celebrates all of Columbus’ history as it serves up a feast of irresistible cultural flavors. Come join us!
Spring Pilgrimage Highlights
- Home and Garden Tours | Historic homes and gardens on 10-day tour along with carriage and double decker bus rides
- Kickoff Party | March 26 | Catfish plates with live music
- Catfish in the Alley® | March 28 | Enjoy fresh catfish and live blues in Columbus’ historic Catfish Alley
- Tales from the Crypt | March 27 and 30; April 1 and 3 |Graveyard tour that re-creates the lives of noted personalities interred in Historic Friendship Cemetery
- Garden Party | April 4 |Enjoy mint juleps and cheese straws on a beautiful afternoon
- Pilgrimage 5K Run | April 4 | Finish up the fantastic 80th Pilgrimage with the Pilgrimage 5K winding through downtown Columbus beginning at 7 A.M.